PRIVACY and ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY (AUP)
General Terms of Behavior:
JAK Machinery (“Company”) requires that all users of makerbhawan.com conduct themselves with respect for others. We hope to promote a friendly and engaged community. To that end, we simply ask that you be nice to each other and respect each other’s stuff.
To avoid confusion we have listed out some rules, this list is not exhaustive and we expect you to use good judgment and common sense. Specifically, please observe the following rules in your use of the Service in all your interactions, transactions and use of Content. Violation of any of the below rules or activities in contrast with the ideals of the Website may, at our sole discretion, lead to termination or limitation of your account.
- Abusive Behavior: Do not harass, threaten, incite, or defame any person or entity. Do not contact any person who has requested no further contact. Do not use ethnic or religious slurs against any person or group. Do not post Content that has no merit or purpose other than to be offensive.
- Privacy: Do not violate the privacy rights of any person. Do not collect or disclose any personal address, social security number, or other personally identifiable information without each holder’s written permission. Do not cooperate in or facilitate identity theft.
- Intellectual Property: Do not infringe upon the copyrights, trademark rights, trade secret rights, or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity. Do not reproduce, publish, or disseminate software, audio recordings, video recordings, photographs, articles, or other works of authorship without the written permission of the copyright holder. Do not exceed the scope of the license of intellectual property granted to you by other users, as discussed in licensing terms below.
- Hacking, Viruses, & Network Attacks: Do not access any computer or communications system without authorization, including the computers used to provide the Service. Do not attempt to penetrate or disable any security system. Do not intentionally distribute a computer virus, launch a denial of service attack, or in any other way attempt to interfere with the functioning of any computer, communications system, or website. Do not attempt to access or otherwise interfere with the accounts of other users of the Service.
- Spam: Do not send bulk unsolicited e-mails (“Spam”) or sell or market any product or service advertised by or connected with Spam. Do not facilitate or cooperate in the dissemination of Spam in any way.
- Fraud: Do not issue fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, services, or investments. Do not mislead anyone about the details or nature of a commercial transaction. Do not commit fraud in any other way.
- Violations of Law: Do not violate any law.
Makerbhawan.com is a marketplace that facilitates transactions between users. We don’t take an ownership interest in your Content beyond the limited license you grant us for purposes of this Service. What you post or sell is up to you — however there are some things we reserve the right to delete or remove at our sole discretion:
- Content that violates the rights of a third party;
- Content that resembles a weapon or their accessories (except for miniatures: max 10cm);
- Content that promote or represent hatred, racism, violence, abuse, threats or obscenities; or
- Content that we otherwise find to be unacceptable.
We request that you both respect the intellectual property rights of others, and ensure that you take adequate and proper responsibility for protecting your intellectual property rights. Company reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to remove content we feel violates these Policies. We do not undertake to review all content posted, if you feel anything posted violates these policies or our Terms of Service please notify us immediately. We are under no obligation to remove content whether or not it is so reported with the exception of reports made under the Copyright and DMCA Policy.
- User Content. User Generated Content shall mean all information and content that a user submits to Makerbhawan.com or otherwise uses in conjunction with these Services — including but not limited to your designs, your photos, your comments, your profile, your listings, etc. You understand that you are solely responsible for your User Generated Content. Further, you assume all risks associated with use of your User Generated Content and are responsible for its accuracy, completeness or usefulness when others use is it. You hereby represent and warrant that your User Generated Content does not in anyway violate the Terms of Service or related policies. You may not state or imply that your User Generated Content is endorsed or vetted by JAK Machinery
- Further Obligations Regarding User Content. Company endeavors to maintain Services at optimum levels, however, We are not obligated to backup any User Generated Content and User Generated Content can be deleted at anytime for violations of our Terms of Service or related policies. You are solely responsible for creating backup copies of your Content.
- Grant of License to Content. You hereby grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Company, an irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free and fully paid, transferable and assignable worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform, and otherwise use your Content, and to grant sublicenses of the foregoing, solely for the purposes of providing our Services.
- License in Design Content Granted to Other Users. In addition to the limited license you grant Company, when you upload certain Content to Company, you will be given options that determine how you wish to distribute your Content that shall determine the type of license you wish to grant other Users:
- You may allow Users to “stream” your Content, granting users the rights to stream one print of the purchased Content through 3dPrinterOS to their personal printer. Users cannot download the Content directly. If this option is chosen, the terms of service and all policies of a third party provider — 3dPrinterOS — shall apply.
- You may allow Users to “download” your Content under payment and licensing terms that you shall determine. The licensing terms you select will govern how other Users may use your User Content. Your will be required to select one of the Creative Commons Licenses (see http://www.creativecommons.org), or Company’s Personal Use – No Derivs Licence when posting your listing making your Content downloadable.
- AUP Policies Apply to Design Content. As stated previously, all expectations of our Users in observing standards of respect also extends to all User Generated Content offered. For purposes of clarity, you agree not to use Pinshape to collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any User Generated Content (i) that violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other proprietary right; (ii) that is unlawful, abusive, tortious, harmful, invasive of privacy rights, vulgar, false, intentionally misleading, trade libelous, patently offensive, promotes physical harm of any kind, promotes illegal activities or contributes to the creation of weapons, illegal materials or is otherwise objectionable; (iii) that is harmful to minors; or (iv) that is in violation of any law, regulation, or rights of a third party.
Consequences of Violation:
Violation of this Acceptable Use Policy (this “AUP”) may lead to suspension or termination of the user’s account and/or legal action. In addition, the user may be required to pay for the costs of investigation and remedial action related to AUP violations. Company reserves the right to take any other remedial action We see fit.
Reporting Unacceptable Use:
Company requests that anyone with information about a violation of this AUP report it via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the date and time (with time zone) of the violation and any identifying information regarding the violator, including e-mail or IP (internet protocol) address if available, as well as details of the violation.
Revision of AUP:
Company may change this AUP at any time by posting a new version on this page and you are expected to visit and review this page regularly. The newest posted version will become effective on the date of such notice.